Visit of the Rector of the Academy of Toulouse
Thursday March 18, 2021
The Energy Transition Trades and Qualifications Campus received a visit from the Rector of the Toulouse Academy for a visit to the PRIMES Platform in Tarbes (65) and the Lycée des Métiers Sixte Vignon in Aureilhan (65).
The objective of this visit was to present the Campus and its new team, and to highlight the partnerships, particularly in the field of development and research in the service of a match between training and territories.
In the program :
PRIMES research establishment website
– Presentation of the Campus by its President / Presentation of the totem site
– Visit of the platform in the presence of 3 BTS Electrotechnics from Jean Dupuy high school, CMQ partner. Presence on the platform of students of the ENIT (National School of Engineers of Tarbes) in activity: achievements of manipulations as part of their studies and research
– Presentation of the Microgrid educational model
– Demonstration of the use of a virtual reality headset in the service of the electricity trades
Site Lycée des Métiers Sixte-Vignon, Aureilhan
– Collaboration with GRDF technical platform for the gas sector presentation of the project: production of a prototype
– Meeting with students and apprentices 1st and Terminale Professional baccalaureate “aluminum glass carpentry”